Hi everyone! It's that almost that time of the year again! My favorite time! You guessed it! Halloween!!!!!!!!
I know I haven't posted in the last two weeks, but there was a very good reason. First off I want to how off my new stamp set from The Greeting Farm: Trick-orTreat Clear stamp set. It is the most adorable thing EVER!!!!!
When I received them in my happy mail, the first thing that I thought was, how cute would this be to make a bookmaker for the kids in my daughter's class. Then I began the arduous task of making them. I love making things!
This is what you will need aside from the stamp set.
1) Bookmarker cut outs in white and in printed paper (make the same number of each)
2) Tim Holz Distress ink (Twisted Citron, Salted Ocean, Seedless Preserve, Hickory Smoke)
3) Copic or Prisma Markers
4) Wow Glow-in-the-Dark embossing powder (and embossing ink)
5) Shaped glitter or 2mm flat sequins
6) Heat sealing tool
7) Photo sleeves
9) masking paper or Post-It notes
Now begins the fun! Of course I always have fun crafting...so much so that I ignore everything around me. Below you will find the video tutorial for making this project.
Just have fund and trick-or-treat on!
Hi! I'm Monica. Welcome to my blog. I'm so excited that you can join me in my crafting adventure. You will find all sorts of inspiration, information & techniques on my blog. I love card making, paper crafting and planning. I hope that you subscribe to get blog notices and other updates!